(1) Provisional bookings are accepted by telephone & held for four days pending confirmation together with deposit.
(2) A deposit of 30% of the total rental is payable on each booking. A letter of confirmation will be forwarded to you after receipt of your deposit.
(3) Cheques to be made payable to ‘Trenance Farm Cottages’.
(4) Balance of rent due eight weeks before arrival.
(5) Holiday cancellation insurance is not included and you have to arrange your own cover. We very strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance cover as all cancellations will charged for in full unless we are able to re-let the property. A proposal form will be enclosed with your confirmation.
(6) All cancellations must be advised immediately. If we are able to re-let the property, you will be refunded any payment made, less deductions of our expenses and any difference in the re-letting charges.
(7) Damages & breakage's must be reported and may be charged for.
(8) No liability can be accepted for any loss, damage or injury to occupants or their property during the period of the holiday.
(9) Bookings run from 2.30pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am departure day.
(10) The use of the swimming pool is purely complimentary & does not form any part of our contract for the booking of our self-catering cottages.
(1) Dogs are charged at £15.00 each per week.
(2) No pets allowed in Wheal Dream.
(3) Dogs must NOT be left unattended in the property.
(4) A maximum of two small / medium size, clean, well behaved dogs are very welcome.
(5) Please bring pets own bedding and not allow them into bedrooms or on the furniture.
(6) Dogs must not be allowed to foul the gardens / play area's and should be exercised in the field reserved for that purpose.